Our verse since our adoption journey began:

James 1:27 - "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress..."

Rachel's Referral Photo

Rachel's Referral Photo

Monday, August 2, 2010

Our TA has arrived!!!

We got the anticipated phone call today that we received our TA (travel approval)!!!! If they can schedule our Consulate appt. for the next scheduled travel group, we may be leaving next week!!! Aug. 12th!! Ok, my heart is really racing now. That's less than 2 weeks away. I was hoping to get our TA this week, but didn't expect we'd be leaving so quickly. If they cannot get the Consulate appt. scheduled, then we'll be leaving with the next group on Sept. 2nd. Wow, it's feeling even more real now! I'll be really painting her room tomorrow! Can't put it off any longer. Don't think I'll be sleeping tonight!
One thing I'm worried about is that my dad will be having surgery soon. I don't want to be gone for that. He's going to the dr. tomorrow and should know when it will be. Please pray for God's perfect timing for everything and for my dad to have a successful surgery. Thanks in advance for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment