Our verse since our adoption journey began:

James 1:27 - "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress..."

Rachel's Referral Photo

Rachel's Referral Photo

Friday, August 6, 2010

Traveling in Sept!

Our travel dates are official now!! We'll be leaving on Sept. 2nd!!! The Consulate Appt. was not available on the dates needed for the Aug. group. So at least I have a little more time to finish my to do, to buy and to take lists! And at least I'll be here longer for my mom as my dad recovers from surgery (which will be on Monday, the 9th)...I'll be here for Tyler's bday...I'll be here for the kids' 1st day back to school....BUT I'll miss Nathan's 1st day of Pre-K. :-( Can't have it all, I guess. Someone will have to take lots of pictures for me! Overwhelmed with God's blessings and provision. He has been faithful in this entire process. May He get all of the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment