Our verse since our adoption journey began:

James 1:27 - "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress..."

Rachel's Referral Photo

Rachel's Referral Photo

Saturday, September 4, 2010




We made to China safely! I can't believe we're really here. We are SO exhausted, so I cannot be on the computer long. I'm
literally falling asleep as I'm trying to send this e-mail (and it's only 8:40 pm here) I haven't slept much over the last week. After 24 hours of traveling, 1-1 1/2 hrs of sleep last night and a very long day of touring different places, I need to go to bed for another long day tomorrow. I already hear snoring in the background! It seems like we're really dreaming and not really here. The tour guides have been wonderful, informative, helpful and organized. We left the hotel at 8:30 am to begin our touring and got back at around 7:30 pm. Miles of walking , heat and lack of sleep are not a good combination, so I'll keep this short. Only 1 1/2 more days before we meet Rachel!!! We are so blessed to be a part of this, along with 9 other families in our group. Tomorrow we visit a church for Americans, the Jade Factory, the Great Wall and an acrobatic show (and a couple more places). Sounds tiring already, but we have to take advantage of it all!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment